Before we get rolling with the podcast, we wanted to first introduce you to the two hosts behind the microphones.
Jordan Curnutt, a CFP® at Quantum Financial Planning and Michael Kilner, enrolled agent and fractional CFO of real estate teams, have come together to talk all sides of the real estate business. They’re both money nerds and this podcast will focus on real estate agents that are successful in business and personal finances.
Before we start showcasing the top agents and their struggles and successes, we wanted to take a little time to share more about the work we do every day, how we help agents and the goals we have for this show. If you like what you hear, please hit subscribe and spread the word.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
· How we got started in our business and what brought us together. (2:05)
· What role does a Certified Financial Planner® play compared to other advisors. (5:35)
· How Jordan found his niche in real estate and where is the business headed. (8:14)
· Diving into what Michael does and how he serves his clients. (16:28)
· Finding the right balance to maximize time-savings for clients. (25:56)
· What trends are we seeing heading into 2023? (28:00)
· The vision we have for the podcast and what we hope agents get out of it. (32:14)
Need help on the personal side of your finances? Work with Jordan here:
And if it's the business side where you need the most assistance, check out Michael here: