When you think about real estate and becoming an agent, most people envision the high commissions and lavish lifestyle. The reality is hours of hard work and plenty of failures before establishing your footing in the industry.
Today’s guest is a good friend who is still early enough in his real estate journey to speak on the challenges of growing a successful business in this industry. We’re excited to welcome on Nick Bush the Realtor, co-founder of The Address.
He joins us today to talk about the sacrifices he made to get started in real estate and why he quickly realized he needed a partner to achieve the growth he aspired for. We’ve always loved the way Nick approaches the business and his strategy for marketing, and his insight can benefit agents at any stage of their career.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
· How a job at the Ritz Carlton sparked his interest in real estate. (2:21)
· How he leveraged homebuying seminars to help get traction in the business when he first got started. (7:44)
· The sacrifices you have to make when you start your career and leave a consistent paycheck. (11:30)
· The mindset shift from believing you can do it all yourself to finding a partner that can truly help you grow. (23:40)
· How do you prioritize where you spend money as you try to grow revenue. (24:53)
· What’s his strategy for taking the money he’s making and using that to build wealth for his family. (31:58)
Learn more about Nick:
Need help on the personal side of your finances? Work with Jordan here:
And if it's the business side where you need the most assistance, check out Michael here: